Do you know that:
1. Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored on the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s pages.
Files of this type usually contain the name of the website they come from, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
The entity that places cookies on the Website User’s end device and obtains access to them is the Website operator or entities cooperating with it.
2. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
o creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
for maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
The Website uses two basic types of cookies: session cookies and persistent cookies.
They are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser)
They are files stored on the User’s end device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User
1. Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User’s end device by default.
2. The Website Users may change the settings in this regard.
3. The web browser enables the deletion of cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject can be found in the section below or in the documentation of the web browser.
5. Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
Important for you:
1. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website.
2. For this purpose, they may keep information about the user’s navigation path or the time spent on a given page.
3. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
How to disable cookies?
2. Most browsers automatically allow cookies, but you can easily change your browser settings.
3. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he must change the browser settings.
4. We reserve that disabling cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases, prevent the use of the website.
How does it manage cookie settings?
In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions:
In the main application window, select Tools> Internet Options> Privacy. In the Settings area, move the slider maximally up. This way we will block all cookies. Click on the OK button.
In the main browser window (upper right corner) click on the Google Chrome Settings icon.
Select the Settings> Show advanced settings tab. In the Privacy> Content settings section. In the Cookies option, select the “Block cookies and data from third-party websites” option. Select the Done button.
In the main program window, click on Tools> Options> Privacy. Select the “Firefox will use user settings” option, the first item “Always use private mode” and the last item “Accept cookies” must be unchecked (i.e. there must be an empty square next to them) In the Settings area, move the slider all the way up. This way we will block all cookies. Click on the OK button.
In the Safari drop-down menu, select Preferences> Security. Here you select the security level in the area